Monday, April 6, 2015

It is about time, Instagram!

All I can say is...It is about time! Instagram has been causing people problems for a while that have wanted to make a collage of pictures. Personally, I never have been able to find a free application that satisfied me with their collage layouts and styles. I would have to search and search for an application, then it took me forever to make the collage and export it to Instagram. Every time I made one I would think geeze, why doesn't Instagram offer this as a part of their app?! 


I have great news. According to Forbes, they now have an app that does it all! No more nasty white borders around every picture in the collage from PicStitch. Also the app offers "a built-in "Photo Booth" feature which lets you take a sequence of up to four photos in selfie mode which are then dropped directly into the layout preview". I agree with the article, this Instagram Layout App does tackle third-party competition. *Going to download it now*



Article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulmonckton/2015/03/23/layout-from-instagram/





No comments:

Post a Comment